6 HOURS INTENSIVE FOR COUPLES BECOMING A STEPFAMILY
The Shortest Way To The Best Results
- Are you afraid to mess up your new relationship? That you will have to drag (again) your children through another break-up?
- Are you worried about letting your partner discipline your children?
- Does the role as stepparent makes you feel uncomfortable?
- Do you want to know exactly what is required of you and your partner to thrive as a couple?
- Do you want to learn how to make the children feel secure again after their world has been turned upside down?
- Do you want to know how to get rid of guilt and/or anger from your past relationsships?
- Do you want to know the shortest way to get comfortable in your role as a stepparent?
- Do you want to know how to find the common thread in attitudes, habits and upbringing?
- Do you want to learn the best approach to disciplining the children, also your stepchildren?
Are you willing to do whatever it takes to create a successful fusion family? Also if it means working on yourself?
6 HOURS INTENSIVE FOR COUPLES BECOMING A STEPFAMILY IS A PERFECT FIT, IF
You both have children and
- You are ready to put yourself whole-heartedly into the game to create a thriving fusion family.
- You wish to develop your personal leadership skills to match the results you want in your family life.
- You are ready to look at any relationship baggage weighing you down, preventing you from a fresh start with your beloved.
- You wish to learn how to look at family challenges as an opportunity for getting to know yourself.
- You insist on knowing and applying the mindset and tools required to get your fusion family on a loving track in life.
- You desire to get confident in your role as a stepparent as fast as possible.
6 HOURS INTENSIVE FOR COUPLES BECOMING A STEPFAMILY IN DENMARK, SWEDEN OR VIA SKYPE
6 HOURS MENTORING LIVE OR VIA SKYPE
Why work with me?
I have been part of one for more than ten years now. I know how valuable it is to have a mentor supporting you in the process of two families becoming one.
It is not an easy task to do on your own.
You have properly already heard ALL the bad stories from your friends. I personally had a REALLY difficult time with being myself in relation to my husband’s children.
Now I can proudly say, that my husband Jégwan and I have created a happy fusion family. When I look at our four beautiful children, I am SO proud. Of them and of us. I am so fortunated that they love being with each other and with us. I am so thankful for that.
I want you to experience the same. I will show you how to create the fusion family life of your dreams.
I am the author of The Fusion Family books, a Certified Life & Business Coach, Certified Spiritual Mentor and Yoga Teacher.
To have Yin/Yang well-balanced I have more than 20 years experience from Denmark’s largest construction projects. Latest as a Quality Manager on the Copenhagen Metro Project in Denmark.
My Beautiful Clients Say:
I contacted Charlotte when I wanted to move forward with my partner and his two children. I wanted to make sure that we got on the right track. Charlotte gave me very useful feedback and mentoring on how to approach our new family situation in the best possible way.
I recommend that you work with Charlotte if you are on your way to becoming a blended family or if you are already living in one. She knows what she is talking about. – Matilda
Charlotte was and still is a huge inspiration for me. When I met her, I was so exhausted after years of trying to navigate between being the best wife, employee, mom and friend. I my eager to create the “perfect” life, I totally lost myself. Charlotte helped me get my life back on the right track. I am so thankful for what she taught me. - Eve